Friday, August 22, 2008

Reach for the sky!

I've recently leveled my engineering skill to a full 375 (at the cost of tons of gold T_T). Now I'm trying to build myself a Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. Excitedly I took out my schematics, gathered all materials needed then took the portal to Ironforge. Slowly I built the gyrocopter parts, bolts, frames and all. Little by little the gyrocopter took form. Finally, I've done it! There in front of me stood a Flying Machine! "Wooooot!", I woooted.

I then grabbed the machine and started to activate my hearthstone back to Shattrath City (the flying machine only works in the Outlands and I don't know why <.<). I felt a tingling sensation as the hearthstone disassembled my molecules and reassembled it to the Scryers Inn in Shattrath City (yes I'm a Scryer). After a brief period of dizziness, I ran outside and took out the flying machine from one of my bags (I don't know exactly how it got in there :|). I hopped on to the drivers seat and happily flew away. But wait, somethings wrong... The machine seems to be running pretty slow. I then looked for someone with an epic mount and asked him to race. I activated my crusader aura (increased mount speed wooot) then raced away. The result, I lost... How could this be? I thought this flying machine would at least have the same speed as those epic mounts. I grabbed the schematics from my bag. There printed in large blue ink was the name Flying Machine Control. I built the wrong mount... How sad... I searched my bag for the right schematics. I read it and found out that I'll have to spend more gold for the materials (i.e. Hula Girl Doll for 100 gold :O /wrists lol). Oh well, back to doing dailies...

0 comments: