Saturday, August 23, 2008

The art of war

Yesterday we sieged Botanica. Our run was filled with bloopers such as accidental pulls, wipes and someone even had a hard time traversing a certain terrain :P. Before facing the final boss Warp Splinter, we have to clear up two groups of Frayer Wildlings. We then decided to pull both groups at once in order to make the fight a lot more fun (tanking multiple targets is after all something which I love to do :P). So I grabbed my shield and threw it to one of the cute walking flowers (frayers hehe). I then backpedaled towards the other group. Unfortunately, the other group got scared and didn't attack me (or so I thought lol). Anyway, I brought the attacking frayers up back the bridge where my group was waiting, raised my holy shield, then fired consecration. After the last of the frayers fell, I ran to the remaining group of frayers and pulled them in to the same spot I pulled the last group (lol that was confusing). I then proceeded with my tanking cycle (holy shield, consecrate, ...) and we finished the last of those cute critters. What remained were the wilted corpses of the poor frayers. Amazingly, their bodies lined up in a form of a moon. You may call it a pile of dead bodies, but I call it art :D. (yeah I know, screenshot or it didn't happen :P)

0 comments: