Friday, August 22, 2008

And so it came to pass...

I am a Paladin, a holy knight in plate, I roam the planes of Azeroth in search of quests to help people in need. They call me Sarevok, and this is my story...

I was born in a jungle just outside of a great city called "Stormwind". I really didn't remember much of my past, but they say it was filled with pain and suffering. I am about 6 feet tall, has long blonde hair and fair skin. I eat bread, drink wine, sleep at night and work in the morning. I am human... I earn a living by doing errands for people I meet be it killing boars, delivering messages, or helping people in love. I've been in this job for 70 long months and throughout this journey I have gathered enough gear and equipment to help me perform my job a lot faster and safer. Through these months however, my quests have become a lot harder, boars turned to hellboars, messages became more confidential and people just turned on each other. One day, I saw a guild of people fighting for a cause. Thinking that it would make my quests a lot easier, I joined this guild and up until now, I'm a proud member of this guild called Bisdak.

4 comments:

gioksonly said...

grabeha na ka-adikness ni sarevok.. hehe

me said...

hehehe gio adik

Anonymous said...

rj!

Go Bisdak!!

me said...

lol bisdak ftw! :P