Monday, September 29, 2008

AV (not what you're thinking :P)

Recently, I started joining battlegrounds as a way to get rid of boredom ( dailies have become quite boring... I needed the gold though :| ). One of my favorites ( due to the fact that Alliance are always winning :D ) is Alterac Valley (AV). I usually just rush Relief Hut (RH) and setup a defense from there. If lucky, only one or two Hordes will be there trying to defend the hut. Since right now I am wearing pve gear, I usually am the one who tries to hold Drek while the others just dps him down.

Hordes usually hate it when we rush RH. To avoid this, they usually do a turtle then just defend RH. When this happens, I bathe in Horde blood >:). I can usually take a couple of melee players (with LoH) without healers. However, spellcasters are quite a pain. I usually just turn them to a chicken then runaway (unless they turn me to a sheep first <.<).

0 comments: