Saturday, November 1, 2008

Salvation

From the Eastern Plaguelands to Tanaris, I trampled through the remaining scourge armies. I have burned down scourge after scourge until the shards powering their gigantic necropolis got destroyed. I have collected hundreds of necrotic runes and asked the Argent Dawn Quartermasters as to what I can do with it. He looked at me with awe, he smiled and made me kneel. He unsheathed his holy sword and patted me by the shoulders. "Mighty Sarevok, you have shown loyalty and courage beyond our expectations. You helped us drive out the cursed scourge from our lands. You have proven yourself to be a righteous knight and a formidable ally to the Argent Dawn. You have earned our trust and so I present to thee our holy tabard. Wear this as a sign of our brotherhood. Wear this proudly and may the Light be with you always!"

I rose to my feet, head feeling light. I have found salvation, and I have once again become a mighty beacon for the Light.

0 comments: