Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dee Pee Ess

Lately I have been trying to build my retribution set by rolling on offspec pieces in our Naxx runs and buying BOE items in the auction house (AH). Everytime a plate dps item drops I cross my fingers hoping that my fellow plate-wearing DPSer's will pass on the main roll so that I may have a chance in the offspec roll. On our last visit to heroic Naxx I managed to snag a T7.5 shoulder for my offspec retribution set :D. And now with 64 emblems of valor, I can now buy a new bracer ([Wristbands of the Sentinel Huntress]) to replace my trusted [Vengeance Bindings].

However, not all my dps-gear-hunting adventures went according to plan. I failed to get the best DPS trinket [Darkmoon Card: Greatness] (which has a whopping 114.00 DPS value according to MaxDPS). This trinket is acquired by turning in a [Nobles Deck] to a certain NPC during the Darkmoon Faire event. Unluckily for me, I failed to assemble the deck on time since I lack 4 more cards. These cards were sold in AH for about 1000 gold each (expensive due to the fact that it was the last day for Darkmoon Faire) and buying them would result in me living on scraps in the next few weeks T~T. Guess I'll just wait for the next faire then >.>.

0 comments: